Property monitoring is great for anyone who enjoys visiting new properties and ensuring the conservation easements are upheld. Property Monitoring occurs during the spring, summer, and fall.
Property Monitoring includes:
- Contact conservation easements land owners prior to visit to schedule a monitoring visit.
- Visit the office to pick up the property’s monitoring binder.
- Use directions found in the binder to travel to the property.
- After arriving on the property, hike and record required information in the Monitoring Report found in the property binder.
- After leaving return your signed copy of the monitoring report to our office and email any photos you have to email@example.com.