Property monitoring is great for anyone who enjoys visiting new properties and ensuring the conservation easements are upheld. Property Monitoring occurs during the spring, summer, and fall. If you are interested in helping us monitor our properties, please send an email to email@example.com; we will be happy to answer any questions you have about the process, which generally occurs once per year and entails hiking around the property while taking notes and possibly photos.
Property Monitoring includes:
- Contact conservation easements land owners prior to visit to schedule a monitoring visit.
- Visit the office to pick up the property’s monitoring binder.
- Use directions found in the binder to travel to the property.
- After arriving on the property, hike and record required information in the Monitoring Report found in the property binder.
- After leaving return your signed copy of the monitoring report to our office and email any photos you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.